- Sport your Purdue gear or stock up on Boilermaker apparel from the Purdue Team Store located on the ground floor of Purdue Memorial Union, steps from our hotel.
- Skip the hassle of gameday parking and hop on a complimentary shuttle.
- Keep it clear! For safety, Purdue University enforces a clear bag policy. Snag an equally stylish and stadium-approved bag from the Team Store or other local retailers.
- Tailgating made easy – Reserve a unique tailgating package by the Tailgating Guys for the ultimate fan experience.
- Look for Purdue Pete to be around Ross Ade Stadium before the game and on the field. If you find him while walking the campus – he loves to take selfies with you!
- Join the Purdue Football Team for the Boiler Bridge Walk every Friday before home games at 5:30pm. Hang with the team as you walk from the Sonya L. Margerum fountain across the bridge to the Riehle Plaza in downtown Lafayette. Fans of all ages are invited to join Purdue Pete, the cheerleaders, the Boilermaker Special and community leaders to greet the team.
- The popular spot for tailgating at Purdue is fondly named the “Acres”. This is the area of the campus that houses many of the Fraternity and Sorority Life. The tailgate set-ups are fun and all are welcome to come to any of the areas in the “Acres” to start your Purdue Football experience. Other popular spots are the Purdue Airport Fields and Purdue Intramural Fields for tailgating, but be prepared for a longer walk to the stadium. Check out the parking/tailgating policies for more info.
- Get in the spirit with the Thrill on the Hill Concert every home game as the Purdue All-American Marching Band performs at Slayter Hill two hours prior to kick-off. You’ll even see the world’s largest drum!
The official mascot of Purdue University is the world’s largest mascot and most beloved. Traveling across the country, the Boilermaker Special brings the spirit of Purdue to every football game. Boiler up and jump on this engine for free from 12:00pm – 3:00pm for a trip around campus on Fridays before Saturday home football games.